Sunday, June 3, 2007

What to read? What to read?

Okay, I finished up all six of the HP novels in anticipation of the release of HP 7 on 7/21. So, now what? I've got 6 days until our trip so I need something that will last, but isn't the first book in a series of 5 or 6 that I can't possibly finish before we leave. Plus, I need to take at least 3-4 books with me so I don't end up getting hooked on Spanish telenovellas while we're in Houston. LOL I'm tempted to read Clan of the Cave Bear, but that will lead to four other books. Ditto for The Eyre Affair. I've already read Angels & Demons and The DaVinci Code this year. Outlander is always a good standby, but I've got NO room in my luggage for FIVE huge hardbacks (because Diana Gabaldon's books are like Lay's Potato Chips: you can't eat just one!). I've just got too many series and not enough stand-alone books. Ooo, I just spotted Memoirs of a Geisha. I think I'll go with that one.

Happy reading!

No comments: