Monday, June 4, 2007

My Summer Reading Challenge List

Okay, here goes, in no particular order:

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
Lost and Found by Carolyn Parkhurst
Country Days by Alice Taylor
Thyme of Death by Susan Wittig Albert
The Tale of Hill Top Farm by Susan Wittig Albert
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
The Inklings by Melanie Jeschke
Poison Study by Maria Snyder
The Yada Yada Prayer Group by Neta Jackson
Carbs and Cadavers by J.B. Stanley
The Last Jihad by Joel Rosenberg
Treason by Don Brown
Dying to Decorate by Cynthia Salzmann
May Day by Jess Lourey

I reserve the right to add to this list at any time. :)

3 comments:

Janie said...

Hi there, fellow bibliovore!

I've got you linked at SS now and glad to have you reading with us.

I'm reading Country Days and The Inklings, too, this summer.

Be ready with Rosenberg's sequels when you finish The Last Jihad!

Janie

DebD said...

Great list! I keep hearing good things about "Time Travelers Wife" but have yet to read it. "Carbs and Cadavers" sound very intriguing.

ellen b. said...

Hi
I enjoyed the Melanie Jeschke books. Happy reading. I love that you reserve the right to add to your list at any time. I add to my list when a good book meets my hand at Goodwill...
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/